Wednesday 9 June 2010

Introducing Ourselves!


Sara says: Hi All, welcome to our wedding planning blog!
Natalia says: Hi! To introduce ourselves properly, I am Natty and this is Sara!

 
                           Sara                                  Natty
Sara says: The purpose of our blog is really to give insight into planning a wedding in Greece!
Natalia says: Which through personal experience of getting married in Greece and being in the Greek wedding planning industry we thought would be handy!
Sara says: We are actually a really good team, as our focus is quite diverse, so we plan to give different perspectives and ideas on how to plan a successful wedding abroad!
Natalia says: A little background on us and a summary of characters and tastes I think is in order! For many years I was, what is classed as a Tom boy! I am extremely hands on and enjoy getting my hands dirty! I have studied and worked in the industries of interior design, Graphics, Photography and catering. I have a love of food, which is apparent in my photo! Amateur Photography is one of my passions and am very aesthetically aware. I love nature and all things that come from it. Fashion confuses me at times and is not one of my strengths but I know what I like and what I don't!
Sara says: I was the complete opposite, I am very girly, however I have no problem with hard work! I studied fashion with marketing and PR and have completed a course in wedding planning.  I love beautiful clothes; I adore shoes and generally anything and everything pretty. One thing that I lack is technical knowledge, I am useless at setting up cables, taking pictures or fixing cars!  However I can definitely express my opinion on photography, fashion, good food, setting up a venue, finding a venue and enjoy planning an incredible wedding! Thus choosing this career!
Natalia says: I am an Aquarian, Born in the Chinese year of the dragon, a feng shui number 8. I am stubborn, diligent, organised, some say a control freak and a perfectionist! I love a good party and being sociable (sometimes too sociable according to my husband Jubbs!) I love what I do and therefore wanted to share the knowledge I have gathered up until now! Most important of all the blend of our strengths make Sara and I an infallible team.
Sara says: Couldn't agree more!
Natalia says:  We thought we would introduce our boys too!
                           Nico                             Jubbs          

No comments:

Post a Comment