Monday 18 October 2010

Some Moodboards for Inspiration - Beach Wedding


Image from agni.gr

So after my post on Sweat Water Beach in Sfakia I thought a moodboard was due showing some of my ideas for it.  Now the above image is not very wedding like but I thought it was funny so I added it.  In my mind I envisioned it as one of the first thing your guests would see whilst in the background a beautiful set up of tables and candles.  I have a certain family member who inevitably ends up stripped to his underwear in the last hours of a wedding reception so it can be quite apt!

Images from alexrodrigeuznotebook.com, spain.holiday.com, iouliastefana.gr,
daveandcharlotte.com & Wedding Magazine
I think some text is needed with this moodboard because I just have to mention the fire burning in a fishing boat.  That is awesome.  Set on the back drop of a deserted beach, it would be an amazing focal point to your beach wedding.  Also the orchid and sea urchin bouquet is divine and I think mixing the orchids with contrasting flowers such as anemones and some olive would be striking.  A simple menu and an abundance of candle would make this moodboard into beach wedding heaven.

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment