Thursday 18 November 2010

Lucky Lotto

Every year I hold a Christmas feast for a bunch of my friends (yes I love the festive season!).  It generally involves a lot of food, drink and immaturity, I think this comes from us all knowing each other for between 17 years old to 20 years ( when did I get so old).  As any true Christmas bash should involve there is a secret Santa session at the end of supper and it is this that leads me to the inspiration part of this post (obviously cunningly disguised in all this pretty irrelevant information!).  

Image from dottiecreations.com


Last year my dear friend and Maid of Honour wrapped up a bunch of scratch cards.  Genius!  Whilst at the modern bride show I came across a company called Dottie Creations that had taken that idea a little further and had favours of lottery tickets.  I love this idea.  Buying a batch of Greek lottery tickets ( may as well get in the spirit of the country you are getting hitched in) and packaging them beautifully would make such a cool favour.  Budget wise, it would be damn reasonable too as well as something they may actually enjoy and appreciate.  Think about it....it is awesome!

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment