Thursday 25 November 2010

A Magical Tablescape

This amazing tablescape blew my mind.  It is an amalgamation of ideas from Datura - A Modern Garden (amoderngarden.com)and Jubilee Events (eventjubilee.com).  Their blend of creative ideas has resulted in a beautiful tablescape that just oozes chicness and rusticity.

Images by carlateneyck.com

 The use of moss is genius and I adore the texture that it gives to the bouquet.  It has also given such a contrast in texture to the cake without detracting from its edible allure.

Images by carlateneyck.com

Images by carlateneyck.com

This is such a great base to build your own theme from as all the plants can be adapted to your floral taste and any destination as, whatever the climate they can be watered to keep them fresh.


As for the seating plan, you will gather from my next post that I am loving the floral plans.  I think they are striking and a great way to set the theme for the rest of the reception.  They are the finishing detail to a beautiful tablescape which has blown my mind.

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment