Tuesday 9 November 2010

Modern Brides Show: Wedding Dresses

Images from
ritvawestenius.com



Ok, Ok, I know, I always say this is not my thing but I have decided that I dig the dresses with the big flowers on them.  I have no idea why but I love them!  There were an array of them on the catwalk show I was subjected to by Sara but to be fair, I kind of enjoyed it!

My favorites of the show came from Ritva Westenius.  Although there is no image of it she made a very cool bolero covered in organza roses which rocked. The dresses I liked (much to the surprise of Sara) are the ones shown here.  I think it is because the skirts look so tactile and have great texture as well as obviously being beautiful.

The back of the dress in the bottom image is just plain gorgeous.  This is obviously just my opinion, take it with a pinch of salt!  All Ritva's dresses can be seen at www.ritvawestenius.com

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment