Friday 5 November 2010

Photo Booth Joy

Sara and I had a fantastic time at the Modern Bride show today and enjoyed meeting and chatting to a lot of the vendors.  We will of course be writing a more detailed couple of posts on what we saw over the next few days but here's a little visual taster of our glee!

Image by boothnation.com

I apologise now to the lovely David on the Boothnation stand as my enthusiasm for his product overwhelmed him a little.  But honestly it rocked, and the built in wind machine was nearly too much excitement for me to handle.  On a serious note, those things are incredibly flattering.  I am not a photogenic person but even I looked surprisingly good in these photos and the quality of the photo is impressive to say the least.

All hail the photo booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment