Thursday 20 January 2011

Beautiful Hand Painted Stationary

These stunning, hand painted invitations and general wedding stationary blow my mind.  They are absolutely breath taking.  As you can tell by the amount of images below, I am a huge fan of this wonderful stationer and if i had had my way would have put all her images on this blog but a little restraint was needed!






All images from www.momentaldesigns.com

How awesome is the stationary with the frog on it!  I love it but I was always quite keen on the Wind in the Willows books.  I have always been interested in painting and art and these for me are a truly gorgeous option for your wedding stationary.  What is also great about this company is that they will personalise this for you. So you could have beautiful paintings depicting where in Greece you are getting married or just using the wedding flowers you have chosen.  Endless options are always my favorite and I firmly believe that you would also enjoy the process of designing these invites, which can sometimes be quite an arduous task.  Please go to their website to be inspired by more of their gorgeous designs  www.momentaldesigns.com .

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment