Tuesday 18 January 2011

Shipwreck Heaven

Wow!  I love this themed shoot for NonPariel Magazine it is gorgeous.  Now you had all better get comfortable as there are a lot of images to go with this.  I just could not decide which to have so I have posted most of them.  I find this shoot not only fresh but completely without any cheese factor attached to it.  Hard to pull off when your theme is shipwrecked.  I think you will all agree that it looks amazing and could be used in a number of venues.  I would love to see this adapted to a beach.  How striking it would be and the visual impact for you guests, on arrival, has the potential to be huge.

 

 

 

 

All the above photos are courtesy of lapartieevents.squarespace.com and where shot by www.elizabethmessina.com

Do you see what I mean?  Absolutely breath taking.  The attention to detail is perfect and can be easily replicated and changed to reflect your personality.  The other thing to take into consideration is that a lot of this can be done yourselves so it would not have to cost the earth.  Amazing!!!!!

Obviously I am  big fan!

NY


No comments:

Post a Comment