Wednesday 16 February 2011

Add a Little Fun to your Favours

Caricatures make me laugh!  I have always enjoyed them and done well can make great mementos of a certain moment in time.  As I write this, I can see the caricature of my two cousins and myself that we had done in Recoletta in Buenos Aires and it still makes me laugh.  

Image from weddingsbymarius.co.za


The idea of having one at your wedding is great and can double up as your favours if planned right.  Having a stash of frames and some pre-cut mount board at the ready and all you have to do is designate a couple of people to assemble them and present them to the respective guest. I would be stoked to be given one for a favour, what an amazing memento of the occasion. I organised this idea for the 60th birthday party of my dad and it went down a treat!  The other great thing about this is, in Greece you can usually locate a cartoonist in any local tourist spot. For example, I know there is one who sets up camp every night in Chania harbour.  I cannot imagine they would turn down a great gig, like a wedding, to boost their income.

Simply, it is genius!

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment