Friday 4 February 2011

A Magpies Delight

This beautiful company came to my attention via a friend on Facebook, thank you status updates!  I think they are absolutely breathtaking and what an impact they would make as your wedding accessories.  As an aquarian, I am naturally drawn to the amethist earrings which, to be honest, blow my mind.  I like the idea of adding a little colour to a wedding outfit, something a little different to the normal wedding jewelry.





All images from www.angeletti-viacondotti.it 

All of the jewelry comes from a shop  in Italy called Angeletti and as you can see from the images the pieces are beautiful.  I also love the necklace shown here, the simplicity is what makes the piece so striking. Check out their website for more inspiration 

The magpie in me is very excited by this!

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment