Thursday 14 April 2011

Light entertainment - Marryoke Style!

It was yesterday afternoon that my memory kicked in and I remembered this hilarious wedding video that I saw at The Wedding Show in Earls Court about 5 years ago.   How I could have forgotten it is beyond me, as it still cracks me up!



So my opinion on marryoke, well it depends.  I think it is one of the most amusing things to watch but am not sure if that is in a laugh with or at kind of way!!!!  Saying that, I did watch the below link yesterday afternoon after getting the you tube bug, and thought, actually that is not too bad.  



I think that once you and your guests are suitably pickled a marryoke video could be a laugh to do, as long as it is tongue in cheek.  Done seriously, now that slightly scares me!

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment