Tuesday 31 May 2011

I love this Blog!

I have just come across a blog that I love and wanted to share it with you all.  Although it is not a wedding blog it is Greek inspired and has an array of different posts that I found interesting and quite beautiful.  As you all will have gathered I am a bit of a feeder (to put it in the words of my friends and husband), so any blog that has awesome recipes is right up my alley.  This blog is one on them!




All images from seeminglygreek.blogspot.com

It is called seeminglygreek.blogspot.com and is full of informative posts as well as recipes for food, frappes, travel stories and beautiful photography.  It is definitely worth a look for inspiration for your Greek wedding.  Here is the link http://seeminglygreek.blogspot.com/  I really hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment