Friday 11 June 2010

Our favourite veils from around the web

Hi all,


Today we have chosen our favourite veils, it is an important question in itself as to whether you want to wear a veil, now there are so many veil options, that once you decide to wear one you open up a whole other can of worms. I would suggest going to a wedding shop and trying on as many styles as possible before making a decision as to which will suit you best!

Sara's Picks:

My first image is from etsy.com, seller austie and it it hard to express how much I love it! It's so simple, yet effective, dramatic and best of all there is no tulle in sight!!!!! Would I wear this to my own wedding? Umm no, cause I don't have the guts to pull it off, but hats off to the brides that do!!!
Next is a gorgeous veil from rosa clara, it has a polka dot edging, did I mention my dress is polka dot? That should be indication enough of how much I love all things dotty!!
Finally the en vogue birdcage veil teamed with an over the top fascinator silk flower, again a daring suggestion but becoming more and more common, definitely one to try on! Created by Jennifer Behr and shopbando.com



Natty's Picks:

Ok really not my forte! But here goes!
I love the bird cage look. I think it’s funky! This one with the satin headband is cute and I think it looks great!
The Spanish Veil! One of my favorites! I tried one for mine but due to the fact I have a very large chest and what turns out to be a pea sized head, the result was not good! Boo! Anyway, I love the lace detail around the edge; I think it is such a simple and beautiful option.
Ok and the last!!!!! It was too much for me to resist! I am probably going to get myself in trouble for this but that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment