Thursday 12 August 2010

Guestbook Ideas

Guestbooks can either inspire or totally not.  I found it really hard to choose if I even wanted one at all, so I thought I might put together some inspiration for you all.  Now when you are getting married abroad it is a bit of a pain to actually add even more weight to your luggage by taking it with you but I think some of these would be worth it.  


Images from theknot.com, marthastewart.com, moonbindary at Etsy.com


There is a whole range of options out there to suit any theme you are having.  I really loved the idea of having a personalised book made up and you can have it done in any style you would like.  Makes a nice change from the run of the mill wedding guestbooks you find. The leather bound book has always been a keen favorite of mine.  I use them for photo albums and they look beautiful, either on your coffee table or in a book case.

Images from marthastewart.com, thehaystackneedleonline.com

As you will know from Sara's 5.5 weeks until the wedding post she is having a Polaroid camera and book at her wedding.  I love this option.  It allows your guests to be imaginative with their photos and gives you huge scope on how to present the photos afterwards.  Nowadays you can pick up a Polaroid camera for a reasonable price and I think the photo guestbook looks awesome.

Of course there are other options like signed photographs and signed posters but am going to dedicate a separate post to those....they deserve it!

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment