Monday 16 August 2010

Natty's Guestbook

Ok so thought whilst I was on the subject of guestbooks I would share my choice.  I opted for a photograph (no surprise there really).  A friend of mine had done one years ago at their wedding in Mexico and I loved it.   I organised to meet up with our wedding photographer Annie in Athens on one of our trips out there and we spent and extremely pleasant morning drinking Greek coffee and wandering around the Monastiraki area.  We wanted a strip of photos rather than a single image and due to my love of black and white photography chose for the below strip.

Photos by Annie Angelopoulou

Now I loved it, as Annie managed to keep us at ease and also captured Jubby relaxed, which is a miracle in it's self.  After everyone had signed it, we framed it and it is now 6ft3in.  Massive!  It looks awesome though and is a great hallway filler.

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment