Sunday 15 August 2010

Stress levels on full

I hadn't really envisioned myself getting so stressed over my wedding, however with the dress failing entirely I think anything else that went wrong was just too much for me!

So I am waiting for my table numbers to arrive from England, I believe I ordered them a month ago, however with different ups and downs they left the UK last Tuesday, still no sign of them at all.

Next I am expecting a shipment from Athens containing some rather lovely lanterns, the missing disco balls (yes I have misplaced three that I owned from years ago and had to buy some in last minute after realising I wouldn't find them in time) and some baskets for the rice pouches.

I still have the pom poms to make and blue rice for in the pouches!

Once the disco balls arrive I also have to make the chandelier and paint the numbers silver.

Not a lot of stress then? Don't worry I will get it done, all of it and hopefully have nothing to do the last two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment