Monday 2 August 2010

Oh my God it's August.....

Which means there are only 51 days left until our wedding on the beautiful island of Kastellorizo!


The dress is still not complete, this is quite a worry as I had always aimed at having it finished by June or early July at the latest, giving me plenty of time to make other arrangements if I wasn't happy with the final outcome. My dressmaker seems to think that she has all the time in the world and initially estimated 10 days and we are now 77 days in, so maybe that might be causing me a little stress!

I have a long list of to do's although nothing is that drastic, except paperwork, I need to complete that this week, as that is also causing me stress!

The hotel have been less than cooperative, I am extremely displeased with the way they have treated us, however once you have paid a hefty 50% deposit, your guests have booked up their accommodation and there is no viable alternative on the island, your hands are pretty much tied as to options, so on we trudge and hope for the best!

I think it will all turn out in the wash, I think I will enjoy the days on the island with friends and family greatly, I hope I will enjoy the wedding and be proud of how it turns out!

I think I better go and look up my to do list and just finish everything on there so I can concentrate on feeling even remotely like a bride!

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment