Saturday 7 August 2010

You've Got Mail






Everyone loves getting post, especially when it is not a bill or junk mail, so you can imagine how excited I was to get an envelope the other day with SARA&NIKOS 12.09.10 written on the envelope.

I have posted the images of Sara's amazing invites for you all to see!  I am sure she will have something to say about it but I loved them and felt they should be shared.

They are matched perfectly to her theme of Navy blue and what I like the most about them is they come across as fresh and set the atmosphere of her wedding perfectly.

Sara has also gone to the trouble of having two sets made.  One for the English guests and one for the Greek guests which I think is a lovely touch (one I should have done myself, sorry Dad!).

Sara, they look great.  Roll on the 12th September!

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment