Tuesday 10 May 2011

Perfect Print Gifts

Two of our great friends gave Jubbs and I one of these prints for our birthday.  I have since payed the pleasure forward to another friend of mine.  I think they would make a great gift for older bridesmaids or groomsmen.  It is a unique gift and a nice change from what people normally give for the thank you gifts.







They have an array of colours and also different types of maps, from the UK to the USA, to Australia.  This can then be a cool personal touch if adapted to the country that your bridesmaids or groomsmen come from.  I gave my friend one of Australia as she is married to an Aussi and has lived there for a number of years.  They both loved it and I must admit, I am pretty proud of myself! 


All images from boldandnoble.com

They are all priced at £43 unframed but are made to fit off the shelf frames.  Visit the website to see a larger range of their designs www.boldandnoble.com

I am a huge fan!

NY

No comments:

Post a Comment