Wednesday 11 May 2011

Real Wedding Inspiration: Philio

Hi all,

I know I am ridiculously late in posting, I have been swamped over the past weeks and feeling uninspired at the moment, it seems the economic crisis is affecting my mood a little and I am finding it diffiicult to concentrate on details rather than this bigger picture that is, where will we be at this time next year, will we have a job, be able to eat, have a home? Unfortunately it is difficult living in the unknown, actually life is not that bad, it is harder for sure, but we are OK, it's the uncertainty and general bad mood that gets to you, I think this winter was the darkest I have lived through and really hope that by next winter we at least have an answer on where Greece is headed so we can all buckle down and live with it or make any other decisions that we deem necessary!

On the upside if you are reading from outside Greece, I reckon Greece is going to be a bargain next year and well worth visiting!!! So our tourism could boom as it did in Iceland after it's bankrupsy!

Anyway, enough with the doom and gloom, today I am showing a wedding by the fabulous Nikos Papadopoulos of a beautiful couple that held their wedding in the mountaineous area of Pilio, a go to area for the Athenians as it offers beautiful surroundings and ski slopes quite nearby.







All Images by Nikos Papadopoulos

SP

No comments:

Post a Comment